Sunday, September 12, 2010

One Week to Go!!!

Well fellow 12WBT peeps there is only one week to go, I am personally really looking forward to starting the challenge, I think the pre-season tasks have really got my head into a great space ready to make some life long changes and to really believe I can achieve my goals.

I have all the tools to get me there, now its up to me to just get on and DO IT!

I got some new runners yesterday which are a size and half bigger than my previous ones! This might explain why my toes would go numb when running in my old runners!

My BF has also got on the healthy lifestyle wagon which makes it so much easier when temptation is not all around me all the time!

Anywho best I sign off for now and do something active on my Sunday!

Julz
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Julz! Did you complete all the pre-season tasks. Ready to go??

    ReplyDelete